Crown Point Camping Area is a family campground located in a beautifully level and mature pine plantation above the shores of Stoughton Pond, in the Green Mountains of Central Vermont. Family owned and operated, Crown Point offers quiet family camping the way it should be, in a friendly environment with a perfect mixture of sun and shade on a blanket of pine needles. We offer both summer & winter family camping fun.
Crown Point Camping Area is a pet-friendly and kid-friendly Vermont
The new Crown Point Lagoon is now open for your swimming pleasure!
The Lagoon is a great place to cool off and spend the day with the kids at the beach.
The Lagoon is 3/4 acre in size, with 300' of beach.
We hope you will come camp with us soon and enjoy this great new addition to the campground.
Also New: Kayak
One Person Kayaks – Only $12.00 per hour
In our summer season
– from May 1 thru October 17, 2015 – we offer full hook-up sites, water/electric sites and tent sites, weekly activities, and a full range of amenities. For winter camping
– from December 1st thru March 31st – we offer direct access from the campground to the VAST trail network and some of Vermont’s best snowmobiling. Year round, our Octagon Hut with fireplace is available for your special occasion in a quiet, peaceful and safe environment.
New Rental Trailer
Our new Rental Trailer, pictured above, is situated on a large wooded site and sleeps up to 6 people.
Call for information, availability and pricing.
A Few of Our Amenities & Features
• Full Hook-up Sites • Water & Electric Sites • Pull-Thru Sites
• 30-Amp Electric • Tent Sites •
• Summer and Winter Seasonal Sites • Cable TV & Wi-Fi Available •
• Three Clean, Full-Facility Bathhouses • 24-hour Laundry
(Summer only) • Dump Station •
• Playground • Shuffleboard • Horseshoes • Basketball •
Mini-Golf • Fishing • Boat Launch •
• Canoeing • Kayaking
& Kayak Rentals • Hiking • Mountain Biking •
• Planned Weekend Activities • Planned Children’s Activities •
Theme Weekends •
• Bingo • Potluck Dinners • Weekend BBQ’s • Ice Cream Socials •
Saturday Night Bonfires •
• Camp Store • Firewood • LP Gas • Ice • Ice Cream • Free
Delivery of Store Goods •
• Nearby Swimming Beach (1/2 mile) • Direct Access to VAST
Snowmobile Trail Network •
Many great improvements are currently underway within the park, and we invite you to reserve your space for a weekend, week, or the entire season. Explore all that Vermont has to offer from your central camping location at Crown Point!
Crown Point Camping Area
131 Bishop Camp Road, Perkinsville, VT 05151